Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

07-19-11

OK let us take a look at gossip and inner knowing. I have been caught up in the gossip thing lately. I must not be around the people that I trust to know how to live more in spirit and not in the reality we make up. We make up that people are fat. People are stupid. They don't make the roads right. The parking lot sucks. I hear it all the time. Then I may start down that track thinking I need to tell my truth. Well That is just truth that is caught from the energy hanging around. That is why there is a time for knowing who you truly are. You are the grass, the birds, the trees, the air, the clouds. You are all, you are not the thoughts.
My challenge to you is to ask how much you really know yourself and what you are? Are you what other people think, are you your ego, or are you bigger than any of these human things. Just something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment