Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, April 1, 2011

04-01-11

No Aprils Fools for you, or me or my hubby. Why is that? I forgot until late. And then I chose not to do anything......I am so grateful for my body. I really6 think that my girlfriends parents aren't doing very well and my mind is stressed with that. I am stressed with not being home enough. I am stressed about being stressed. Ha. that is what I am trying to get away from. This is the challenge still, The past, the now that gets in somehow and you think it is stress. I am making it up. The more my schedule fills up the more anxious my body gets, my mind gets and it catches up with me. I want a way out. I do different things to get out. I charged some clothes today that made me feel good. And I am isolating some. This is because I am getting uptight for no reason. Help me. Check it out and see what you do>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment