Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, April 7, 2011

04-07-11

Wow, what things can happen in a moment. The whole front porch is now open and a patio into the yard. This are looking great. The challenge is how do you feel about doing things for free for others. Today I took a risk and actually taught a class of what I may do every morning. I meditate, we meditated, I did easy Yoga and Pilates and we did that together also. She loved it. I gave her some homework. We are staying conscious. I am working on that. We are looking at eating and how we don't take care of ourselves. We are obusive to ourselves in many ways. I am wanting others to really take care of themselves. How about that. I am doing it for free, it is a risk for me cuz my mind says you don't even know what you are doing. Well, I want to teach what I need. And that is great. It worked out also. My friend was feeling awesome when she left and wants to keep it up. I want more people to love themselves and not feel depressed or stressed. I need it so I will teach what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment