Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, March 19, 2011

03-19-11

OK. Where is your power? Mine I have given up for all of my life. I allow others to tell their woes and to tell me about all of their issues. And I don't do that. So I am not authentic because everyone has those ups and downs.
The challenge today for you is to ask yourself if you claim your power? Power isn't bossy or mean or getting your way. It is saying what your truth is and not to hurt anyone else. That has been one of my biggest issues. I never want to hurt anyone the way I (believed) I was hurt. So I don't live my life in any sort of a full way. I am shut down and never even lived in a state that I may want to live in. I don't want to die with that being an issue. Let us see. Power is standing up and facing someone even when you know it may not please the other person. People do it to me all the time so I can learn the lesson to just get up and tell what I believe in a given situation instead of it swarming around in my head like that crazy monkey. Take that readers. See how powerful that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment