Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, March 28, 2011

03-28-1

Morning Blog....Morning Blog!!!! IT is almost like a warning Blog!!! Now I will do some Yoga so that I can find something to write about. Well, the day went by so fast because I had to go to work right in the middle of my morning routine. I hadn't checked out the schedule. I hope this is going to work. The challenge to day is to see if you can have things happen and it not change your attitude. I had many things happen and I just went on as I was earlier. Having a very wonderful day. Even though I didn't know I worked, my husband could have rubbed it in. HE didn't but I could have made up what he was thinking and really got all uptight. I didn't. This mindful meditation is working. Thoughts aren't things. They are just that thoughts. They come and they go and they mean nothing unless we give them the believability. Can't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment