Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, March 25, 2011

03-25-1

Let us begin with the question. Have you ever had your mind explode? Something happens and so many thoughts and beliefs and past experiences come in that you freeze. You are on overload. I have done that all my life and just now noticing it. I could talk or give my point of view on situations because of the paralyzed fear of everything. It made no sense I couldn't get to me. I had covered myself up out of protection for so many years that it was impossible to be in the moment with a fresh current look. This is human nature, it is natural to have a flood of thoughts come in in any given moment. Maybe obsessive thoughts on a subject, he said, I should have said, boy next time I will tell them what I think. Sound familiar. Living yesterday or 50 years ago over and over and over. It is is simply a habit. No problem. The challenge for today is if you see someone you know very well. Even if it is a pet. See if you can give up the past stories and see with fresh eyes. See them with a childs wonderment. I saw strengths in people where I was only seeing weakness or wrongness. My needing to be right. Now these things can be very tiring. I want peaceful energy and create from there. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment