Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

05-03-11

Got a tummy ache, eat grass. I don't know that is what animals do. I have been given some creative ideas and I think that I need to write them down. I want to use some recycled products. I am liking that idea of art from what we see as waste.
Wasted. Isn't that a great concept. We are all Wasted. That is actually a song.
The challenge today is to take time to do something that you haven't done in a while. Be in the room that you are in. See the clutter, see the dust, see the unfinished projects. See the moment and the beauty. See that you aren't even in theis world. See that you are in this world. Wow.
I just thought of all my precious pictures we put on my hubby's computer on our trip and now his computer has a virus. Wasted. I hope that it comes back to me. My precious art photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment