Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, May 9, 2011

05-09-11

Monday again. Round and round we go, where we go nobody knows. If I could do anything I wanted I would dress up and go shoppig. I would go have a cup of coffee and read a magazined. It is Monday and the whole family is here. That means the energy is very unusual. One person sleeping, one watching TV. No real plans with each other. I would like to paint a picture, get my beads out and make a mess. I can't do any of that. The dog needs to be taken care of, the house is torn apart and you couldn't paint if you wanted too. I am a victim of my own victim mind. I could do anything that I want, I just choose not too. So there!!!!
How about you what are you telling yourself you can't do but you really may be able too?

No comments:

Post a Comment