Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, May 19, 2011

05-18-11

Changing grounds, Meaning the actual ground you walik on. I have been on soggy ground for so long and hadn't developed my sea legs that I think I became a little unstable. I am now on solid ground in Central Oregon. I woke up at 2:30 am and felt the expansion of the land. The solid ancient ground I was on. This brought a really great feeling to my body.
The challenge for you today and forever is to check and see what your body is feeling where you are walking. Where you are living, where you travel too. Where is your grounded feeling? Have you found it better at the ocean, on top of the mountains. I have been feeling ungrounded and I am seeking the responsible, unselfish groundedness that is for myself, my family and everyone that I touch. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment