Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, May 29, 2011

05-29-11

Nothing went as planned today. And I have to admit I went with the flow. I got up late so was only going to half of my meditation group and went there and no one was even there. So I had an hour and a half before work. So I ate out and took a nap in the car before work. I went to work early and then they asked if I wanted to go home. I mean I was going to work until 6:30 and I got off at 1:15. Wentin at one. So I decided to get a pedicure and really take time for myself and not worry about everyone else. I did that.
I wanted to get inspired in the moment. The weather is not very inspiring right now so I was looking for it in other ways. So I guess this is the time for a challenge. Well, it is a holiday and I am not giving one. I just want to experience the moment and say HEY!! Happy holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment