Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

06-14-11

I am inspired today. Why? I really got down to some realizations yesterday after a fun day of cleaning and getting a little organized after the new washer and dryer didn't come after 10 days of no laundry. IT will be another 10 days. So I will be wearing things I haven't worn in years.
HA> I probably have enough to dress a for a year and not wear the same thing. It would look pretty funny wearing my 70's rock and roll clothes. And yes I can still fit into them. So there are good and bad things. Bad is I still have some of them. (Clutter and hanging on) But you already heard the good news I can still fit into them.
I had a fun exercise yesterday that really got my energy up and going. I set the timer for 15 minutes and got as much done as I could in that time. Then I sat it again and again for 10 minutes. I got more done in that time than I usually get done in a week. Being the challenge today. Try it. Expecially if it is something that you don't want to do. What it actually did was jump start many other activities that I did yesterday and it is lasting into today. I did it originally so I could let the dog have short periods without me having to give him attention. I gave him his favorite bully stick, I have to get more today. HA> Have a wonderful creative day. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment