Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

06-22-11

I know the date. I know the date. Yeah!!!! I worked at health screenings yesterday and today and that is awesome. People are just wonderful, living the best they can and wanting to know their numbers of their blood, weight and BMI. They can start there and go to where they want to go.
The challenge today is to ask you. do you know your numbers? Creative people may ignore the wellness programs that may be availble. I am not talking about going to the doctor, I am talking more about self care and self awareness and knowing where you are with that. I do see the biggest problem with that. How do you do that? Please seek out any free or additional help you may find. This can actually help you start a program or a group that supports you in your health, and besides that gives you mre time to create. That I crave and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment