Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, June 18, 2011

06-18-11

On a roll. Meaning I am feeling better and better and I actually see a future in life. Is it a sunny day. Is it changing my mind. What is it. I have a list at least a dozen long of projects that have been bubbling inside me for quite some time. Realized I haven't done anything about any of them. This is not the way of the world. I have to voice my victorys and not be a victim. How is that for moving forward. So I am moving.
How about you? Are you moving or are you stuck. Invisioning a new way. I had given up on doing anything with my life except sit in the wet Oregon Forest. But that is not how it is. I have many things, all things can be done from my sweet sweet home. I am giving it permission to fill my soul. I will take real good care and bless it every day. Even on the rainy days. That is your daily challenge. Can you bless your living situation. I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment