Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, June 27, 2011

06-27-11

What shall I talk about today. I had to have a needle biopsy today and that turned out to be OK>
I did take drugs to get through it. It really didn't really hurt much but the fear of it all. A dear friend drove for hours to pick me up and take me to the appointment.
The morning was filled with things that I had left to the last minute and it felt great to get them done so I didn't think about the appointment.
I am really getting the message of not moving forward to some of my most creative ideas. The Big Ones. The helping others, with some of the things I do best. I give great guided meditations, I can touch and move energy in peoples bodies. I can connect with them on an energy level. There I said it. Here is the challange, instead of ever being a victim. I want you to voice you victorys. Yes Voice your Victorys. If you failed at something or made a mistake those will be the things that you remember. But our victorys no matter how small will build you up so you can remember you are capable and confident. So yell it from the roof tops and it will even help energy move around the world. Lets get it going. I am

No comments:

Post a Comment