Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

06-21-11

This is the first day of Summer, so what are people complaining about. I think it is a pretty cool day if I don't say so myself. I got to make some money today. Did a health screening, and tomorrow I will get to do another one. Love it.
Creativity kind of leaves me when I am so into the next person. That I love. That is creativity itself. Being gentle and loving with people when they may feel vulnerable. Taking their blood and weight, height, waist measurements and then the results. Sometimes it is a wake up call.
The challenge today for me and you is to stay connected and keep your own energy while giving to others. I sometimes give too much to my poochy, that is something I need to change. I too have a life. And I have to work

No comments:

Post a Comment