Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, July 3, 2010

07-03-10

I am an artist. I am an artist. I am an artist. I am. Today was so awesome and it is still awesome. I realized I have behavior as everyone else does, but that is not our essence. We are of the land, the law and the love. We are created to create making us all artists. That is why this is such a great day. I went to art and the vineyard, and saw so much great stuff.
My simple challenge to you is to ask yourself, can you embrace yourself as an artist? It that is something that you have already embraced are you an ego based artist or a cosmic, eternal artist? And what do those words do to you? Can you accept them or are they something that you don't even accept? Take a look at the artist in you, through you and of you. I love it...your artist friend....l i n d a

No comments:

Post a Comment