Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, July 25, 2010

07-25-10

This is the best thing that has ever happened, well maybe not the best. But the change of computers really does make a difference in what you may be thinking because the natural flow of typing. And the mind set of where you are at the time.
The challenge today is to really look at what you feel when you are with the people that you love, the people you are relationship, with your family. Uncomfortable? Not saying what you really feel? Scared what they will thing? OK. This is really one of the deepest and most transformational works you can do. I read about this all the time. I could write a book on this uncomfortable creative situation and that is why I started this blog in the first place. Now that I am talking freely I don't have any mistakes or miss-spellings because my eyes are closed and I am feeling it.
Trust yourself for just a very short time and listen...If it is a secret I won't tell. trust me I know this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment