Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, July 10, 2010

07-09-10

Can you eat too many vegetables. I got off work early and came home and made 3 different kinds of vegetables and almost ate them all. I went to a farmers market yesterday and got some greens that I don't even know what they are but they were good. I am still eating. Am I empty or something? I wanted to call friends but didn't. I think I need to do some writing and a look at what I am really feeling.
My challenge to you is to recognize what you do when you aren't feeling totally connected or in the moment? You could be upset, hiding your feelings, or just stuffing it down with food. I really want to take a look at that. I am having to take a look at that. I really just want to go to sleep. But am waiting for a phone call. Then relax. Have a great Saturday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment