Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, July 8, 2010

07-08-10

Summer has arrived in Oregon. Friends, Family and get togethers. I drove to see my niece and her combined family so a new husband and 2 step kids. It was a wonderful experience. I drove to meet them on the Oregon Coast and they bought me lunch with all the kids. My great nieces and nephew were there and it was great to see them in all of the growing up glory. I was a little sad on the drive home because that is a good time in life when the kids are where your focus goes. How they are doing in school, sports and their relationships. I never have grieved being a mom who's son is gone and making a life on his own.
My challenge to you is to create the day that you want it to be. How can you change your attitude? How can you move into a good attitude, a good feeling, one that moves you through the day in joy? I wasn't in that great of a mood this morning and had a hard time getting out of bed. On the way to the ocean I was still not very happy or accepting of myself or my life. I started singing and used some of the chants that I have written. I drove and sang positive chants for a very long way. My attitude changed. The breathing, the tones, the words all had a change in my body, mind and soul. I am so very grateful. All of the creating, creating a life that we love. A day that we love, a moment that we love. Love. Let us love, guys. Sing, Dance, and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment