Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today is a kind of weird day. I was so excited about my decisions and plans. Then started on some of my phone calls and internet changes that needed to be made and the day just got tangled up with my husbands energy which was a little frustrated also.
I wonder if it was because we had changed our plans last minute. We were going to pull furniture 0ut and sell it, then we were going to go to the garage and work then we changed and stayed in the house doing internet things. It is hot today and too hot to work outside.
The challenge today is to see how flexible you think you are. Spontaneity is another word that may work. I like to have plans usually but I am pretty flexible if they get changed. At least I think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment