Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

07-13-10

When you get sick enough of where you are does that give you motivation to move on or does it make you sick to your stomach and want to crawl down a hole. Or maybe you fall down that hole and eat, drink, or spend to much money. What kind of holes do you have? With all of that in mind I am shaking up the challenge for the opposite. With all the situations, circumstances, holes in your life or holes in your thinking I want you to focus on one thing. Yes, just one thing and do it everyday. Think and say. I want to feel good. I feel good. Everything I do today I will feel good. Yes, this is one of the first things you can do to turn anything in your life that may not be the way you want it to be.
Yes, I feel good. NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment