Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, July 12, 2010

07-12-10

Listening to Ester Hicks on the Oprah radio show. I am now very interested in what Ester has to say. It is talking about how we create our life, how we create what is around us. A safe place to create, my blog is about creating so listening to these kinds of things. It opens my mind, my vision, the possibilities of vibration creating stuff around this.
I want to tell my excitement about staying in bed until noon and then waking up in a great way, waking up and going with the flow. I have eaten shrimp and grapes. What a wonderful thing. Drinking lots of water and take your vitamins.
I have let go of some of my pain, some of my doubts. Some of the things I have been hanging on and hanging on, I have let go. I am making room for the new. I don't have to worry quite so much, I need to shut up and trust and go with the flow. I went to my studio and got my PA working, I got my electric guitar in tune and played my new son with a PA and electric guitar. I didn't know how to get it to work but I just kept at it. This is the time of day I start feeling uncomfortable and a little lost. I want to stuff something in my body.
My challenge to you is to shut up and listen a little more each day. I am going to take that challenge right now as I am starting to feel uncomfortable with this time of day. I am going to journal about it. It is a life long process to live life and stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment