Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, July 30, 2010

07-30-10

This is a great day. Just because it is a day and I woke up. I guess that is a pretty simple way to look at the day. What shall I create today? I will create ease, peace, fun and meeting great people. The sun is trying to come out but I have had so much sun the last few days that it is kind of good that I can't get out in it. They tell you not to use the sun or a tan machine and this year I thought maybe I wouldn't do the sun, but I am tanner than ever. Skin and sun. Just like to look healthy. The challenge today is to simply stay in the moment and move from one space to another. One job or errand to another, one bite to another. Not to rush anything, to simply stay in the moment. Even if you watch some TV, watch and listen, then move on. Playing my guitar and practicing some vocals. I am a singer. While you are moving smoothly through the day declare who you truly are, a creator of your life. Declare it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment