Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, July 5, 2010

07-05-10

Yes, it is the 5th already and I have to work. It is a holiday and I still have to work. I don't think anyone will come in but oh well. Saw one of my acting students in a movie last night and was so proud. Last time I saw him I was a broken woman. I am not broken anymore. I was totally disillusioned with the acting business, so I wasn't very positive for him.
My challenge to you today is to see what cards you feel that you got dealt? I looked at my cards and the truth is we are all dealt the life card, the light card, beauty, breathe and we can be grateful. But sometimes we see lack, mistreatment, etc. I say take a look at your cards and rip up the shame, blame and guilt. Keep the cards that are good and play your hand with faith and trust.
Have a great 5th..

No comments:

Post a Comment