Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, July 26, 2010

07-26-10

Spontaneity? Yes, that is the word of the day. The reason being I had plans today, they were kind of boring actually but I was ok with sleeping, reading and writing all day, maybe go for one walk. But my husband called at 10:00am (I was back in bed) and said his job didn't have the materials he needed so he was coming home. And we will go do something. I really wasn't feeling all that well today. To Much of everything. But we went out and did some running around and I actually felt better. I was kind of stuck up for a while though. I didn't want to admit I was a lazy dog today.
My challenge for you is to take a look at your ability to be flexible. It seems like I just wrote about this the other day. It must be a pattern of mine. Being a lazy dog and having things change at the last minute. I have been having very vivid dreams, and one could be a book. Should I get that pen and paper out again and write something for woman of an age. It is pretty racy. Woman can be racy and like to read about other woman being racy too. What else is going on? Getting ready to audition at church so I can sing at church on a Sunday with my own music. I want to do that. It is very scary though. I was also thinking of getting an acting school back up and going this fall. Give me something to do. Oh, yeah, I think I am ready for a dog too. Are things changing. I hope so......good night my dear bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment