Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

07-07-10

This is my 200th post this year. Only 165 days left. My challenge for you today is to do everything a little different than you do every day. Mix it up. I slept in a different place last night, I went to bed a little earlier. Instead of meditating first I got in the hot tub and went for my walk. Then I had my protein shake and am not going to do my meditation. I am leaving the house to run some errands and maybe write in a coffee shop. I was so upset with myself last night for sitting and watching TV when it was such a beautiful night. I didn't create a thing or do anything. It is such a waste for a good life. Shake it up people. Do it differently and maybe creativity will hit you in the head. I am hoping it will me.

No comments:

Post a Comment