Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

07-06-10

Hello dear followers of a safe place to create. I am excited to get my words out in this blog. Summer has arrived in Oregon and many projects have been accomplished and many are in the making. I have my meditation bed in a gazebo that has netting around it. I used it this morning for my meditation and then for my mid-day reading and nap. It is a heaven sent. The deer and my 18 year old kittie came out to stay with me during this warm time. These creatures are a part of my family and I like to think that we are so connected as creatures of this earth we can share the back yard and not be so afraid. I have had a vision that I would like to share with you and see if it is something that may click with you.
It is a table with some very spiritual beings around the table and we took a look at the cards that were dealt to me. The real cards that were dealt and the ones I made up. The real cards I was dealt were wholeness and being perfect. Those were the ones I first saw besides the ones that were fear, doubt, hate, not good enough, not deserving. Then the group around the table and I let go of the cards that I had made up. The non-deserving ones, the ones that make you suffer. Those weren't dealt to me, those were decisions I made at some point, even if it was for my survival.
The challenge or game today is taking a look at the cards that you feel you have been dealt. Are they ones of suffering, sadness, of being a victim of circumstances? Or can you see your life as being on purpose, it's perfection and its wholeness, no matter what has happened or is happening? Take a look, play the game and throw away the cards that don't serve you. Do it, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment