Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, July 9, 2010

07-08-10

This beautiful day is full of energy and warmth. I mean real sun warmth. It does feel good. I am entertaining tonight and that makes me a little uncomfortable. I don't know to feed her, walk with her, sit with her. I will show my house and my art but then I am at a loss. I live out in the country we can't very well go for a walk on a path like everyone else. I am hoping a deer or 2 will make an appearance.

The challenge for the day is how do you do with company? Are you at ease or are you stressed? It is only because of my up bringing that makes me uncomfortable. We didn't have friends over and I didn't have friends until I was in high school and lived a wild life. I will connect and be me. HA. I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment