Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

02-08-11

Oh MY!!! What a wonderful day to be alive. Because it may be the only moment that we truly have. May not even make it throught the day. I think I may look like an idiot today. What is that about. It is about age. I looked in the mirror of what I have on and I may be dressing way younger than I am. I wonder why I do that. I love dressing like this and I haven't found another way to dress that is comfortable for me. I think that that will have to be the challenge today.
That would be do you think about the way you dress? OK. Do you care? Do you not care? Do you have an image that you are looking for? This is a very creative question. Because everyday we have a chance to look another way or to try out different looks. I am doing my hair different today. Mainly because it is dirty and I don't have time to wash and dry it and write songs, and blog, and work on my children's book and take the dog out for walks. What ever. I am having a blast doing it all. Be in the moment and be in life. That means life is prosperous and very beautiful if you just look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment