Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, February 21, 2011

02-21-11

What I want to talk about today is making a pact with yourself. Making yourself the number 1 in you life, because if you don't you are cheating everyone else of your greatness.
I am writing a pact for this next year of my life. As I have in this blog I need to commit to taking care of myself, in many ways. Health, Mind, Spirit. In my life if I put spirit first the other things fall into place better. I have meditated for 20 years and believe me not everyday is the same. IT is totally OK. Just by taking the time to do the meditation is a practice. You have to practice to be good at anything. The challenge for all of us is to ask yourself what you practice. What would you like to practice something? I have to give myself credit for the things I do practice. I practice connecting (meditation) I practice my singing with choir, I practice sharing on this blog daily. I am in consideration for this blog of the year commitment. Adding a new focus. take care. And Happy Birthday to ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment