Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, February 26, 2011

02-26-11

Happy birtdhay dear sister. The cold is still here and it seems to run right through you. I got caught naked outside this morning. What fun was that. I had to go to the front of the house with my towel on. Oh, well, I did get in the house. A fluck board fell and locked the sliding glass door from the inside. I thought the front door was locked but to my surprise it wasn't. It is all good.
The challenge is to ask yourself if you can keep on doing things for yourself when no one knows about it. I mean and go on and on. Or do you need outside confirmation? I am wondering that about myself. The affirmation of someone else noticeing you have lost weight or have more muscles than before or your outlook on life is fresh comes as a good thing. But then there are the things we just do for ourselves. I want to take a look at them and make them some sort of sacred time. The Intelligence of the Universe knows we are doing these things. Whether we label them good or bad. We are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment