Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, February 12, 2011

02-12-11

It almost the love day. IT is my friends birthday tomorrow. I need to make sure I get in touch with her. She is one of my friends from my rock n roll background. We were rock sisters. We had birthdays together while my bands would play in large arenas in Seattle. What fun We met in the bathroom and had the same necklaces on. The fairy ones from the 70's and now they have come back. We were the fairy girls.
She supported my creativity for years. She has been living quite far away and haven't had a chance to see her in years. I think I get busy.
The challenge for this Saturday is to think of a friend that you may need to get in touch with. Maybe someone that supported your creativity or just a great friend that you keep thinking about but haven't seen for a while. This is reaching out and it will give your heart a big boost.
What would be more apropriate (spelling) for valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment