Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, February 24, 2011

02-24-11

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!! Let it ice, more ice and more ice. NO!! I am so blessed to not have to go many places today or tomorrow. I need help!! I need plastic surgery!! I am just old looking. Inside I am not old. Isn't that the real issue? I remember my mom looking in a window as she walked by and saying, "Who is that old woman?" Her young giving spirit was inside this aging body. Now, I am in that same situation. And I don't think that I am dealing with it as well as my mom did.
Another thought, do you ever see that you may be before the curve? This is the challenge that I am giving you in this new world of a safe place to create. I have always thought of things before others, I really don't have the drive to actually give one idea the 110% that it may need to move it forward. I have a belief tha I wasn't born with that. I have learned so much about actually changing your DNA. Meaning what you believe you were born to do, what you were born into, what your experiences have given you a view. These views may be very false. But you have decided they are true. NOT TRUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment