Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, February 25, 2011

02-25-11

Oh, my!! Just remembered it is my sisters birthday tomorrow. I have to get a card off to her online. My day was all about Light!! Because the light outside was so bright today. The snow is gone but the sky was so bright with the clear blue. This day gives hope and creativity a boost.
I haven't driven for a while with this cold weather.
Challenging us today is an easy fix. Yes, a can of spray paint. I am adding a color to our living room. IT is really fun. I did a music stand and a wicker basket and then I can see if bigger pieces of furniture with this color will add to our room. What can you do with a can of spary paint. My best on your adventure. My dad used to love to use up the paint so we would find very weird things bright yellow as he had a little left and wanted to paint something. Maybe I take after my dad. I did get a real poer painter for my birthday, so I am getting ready to move up to the big boys. YEah!! Have fun everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment