Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, February 10, 2011

02-10-11

This has been a long day but a very productive day and I am still going. Less food more energy. Now I know why those people like the living style of hardly any calories. I finished my children's book. I am so excited. I started to judge the drawings then after I copied them with the words it actually looked OK. I did put myself through much more work than I really needed too. I stapled it together and it had extra pages from the printer and I also bound it. The I looked through it and found the blank pages. So I learned a lesson. Check it out before you staple and bind it. HA! I made much more work for myself.
That would be the challenge for the day. Have you ever either been in hurry or didn't check something and gave yourself more work than you needed? Well, if you haven't be careful and check things out. That is my advise for the day. Take it easy and have a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment