Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, February 18, 2011

02-18-11

OK, For the writings I have found from years ago I am still dealing with the same old same old. Not loving myself enough, not trusting myself enough, trying to hide from life. Is that the human condition? I would like to hear from you on this. Suffering, blah blah blah.
I felt so so good this morning I just felt totally clear and focused. As the day progressed I got stressed and then my shoulders were around my ears and I couldn't come down. I finally did, cleaned out a closet and got bags ready for the Goodwill. One thing that I did find that I want to share is this little ditty that I found next to the same writings of not liking myself so much. This is what I found in a workout coat.

In the stilness of a child's heart
And imagination, all things are possible
The breath of creation in each moment.
Sticks marking mansions in the sand
With invisible walls to an eye that cannot live this life.

I do love it when I find gold in the rubble. Maybe that is the idea. The meaning. How many times do you have to write something of negative nonsense or release negative thoughts to create something. As I challenge you to take a look at this, look at what you have created in the negative times and what may have came out of it. What about the golden threads that are mixed in with the darkness. I have an idea that that is what this blog is about today. I have worked hard today cleaning up messes and getting rid of many items that I have never been able to let go of and yet it wasn't enough. Until I wrote this blog and see that it can't all be gold. But to treasure the gold and allow the other to go to the Goodwill. See it will turn into gold in their world. Have a great weekend. And I will be seeing you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment