Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, February 20, 2011

02-20-11

The day before the big day. The birthday day. I was born at 2:05 in the morning. A friend of mine said to set my alarm and set an intention for the rest of the year. So I think I am going to do that. I guess I need to figure out what that intention is going to be. The other thing I need to decide is whether I am going to change the focus of this blog.
The challenge of the day is to ask yourself what you do special for your own birthday. You for you. I learned a long time ago you can't depend on others to remember or do what you want them to do. Next year I am planning on a big birthday and I am planning it with women and not men. So we will see how that works. I could just give up and fall into the pattern I have been in for a while and just not have hope for a great prosperous fun future. I kind of gave all of that up and thought I would just be sitting in this house in the rain the rest of my life. I am giving that up. I am going to go for a conscious life, an awareness, give up judgements and labels. Or at least recognize when they are happening. Health is important. Exercise. Wanting to be more active and open to more people. IT is already starting so I need to keep it up for this next year. Come along with me on this journey of a larger love, a larger bank account and more people in my life. Thank you so much for this future. See I feel better already. I may need to blog in the morning not later. HUH??

No comments:

Post a Comment