Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

02-09-11

I had a day off. It was filled with many little projects that need to be done, maybe needed to be done for a year or so. Little piles that develop out of not really seeing. I know by my bed, books started piling up. Papers started piling up. Yes, I am a clutter monster some times. I have filled a goodwill bag, and hopefully I can fill a few more. I really haven't cleared out many things since I have gotten back from LA three years ago. A good way to make yourself work is to pull everything out of, say a closet, and put it on the floor. Then you have to pick it up. Well, you don't have too, but it gets me very motivated. Goodwill here we go. I may take everything out of one of my closets tonight just to get motivated.
Your challenge today is to take one pile of mail, of clothes, of books, or something that has been there and it may be clogging your creativity. It could be just dust, or bills that aren't paid. Take a good look and do one thing and then notice how you feel. I think I will just go ahead and do some more organizing and getting rid of stuff. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment