Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, February 19, 2011

02-19-11

I have a quote that excites me and I want to share it with my creative friends. This is from the book "This Thing Called You" by Ernest Holmes.

I know that the Divine Spirit is operating through me now.
I know that I am not limited by anything that has happened, or by anything that is now happening.
I am entering into an entirely new set of conditioms and circustances.
That which has no limit is flowing throught my consciousness into action.
I am guided by the same Intelligence and inspired by the same Imagination which scatters the
moonbeams across the waves, and holds the forces of nature in Its grasp.

See what I mean? I was given a song (that I wrote) that is called,"We're all made of the same stuff" And I believe we all are. The mountains, birds, trees and me.

The challenge for today is to ask yourself what are your beliefs about the mechanics of the world, you body and all living things? Do you think they have the perfect Intelligence. I do.
I am planning on changing my blog a little for the next year from my birthday on. I will add to the safe place to create by saying Making every day count. (Or something like that) As I have not decidrd yet. Give me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment