Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, February 17, 2011

02-17-11

A full day. And after I wore a bright yellow shirt while I did my dancing workout and then the sun came out. I am so excited. The challenge to day is to do a stream of consiousness. That is an exercise that everyone can do to see what we they are streaming throught their brain and out into the world. You know your thoughts do move out into the world and create a path. What some people say is things are going to happen to you and the difference is you can deal with them unconsciously or consciously. I choose the last. I am examining what I hear in my head, where it came from. It is usually a story I made up. A judgment I have or a label I give an action or sensation. Think about it. Creating a world with love and peace and safety goes right along with this blog. Have a good experince in you own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment