Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, August 1, 2010

08-01-10

My challenge for you today is to see how other people influence your ideas, creativity, and/or behavior. I had a dream that I wanted to write as a short story but I wanted to stop myself because of what my husband might think of me having those kind of dreams or thoughts. I had to take a look at all my creative adventures and see where and when I stopped myself because of what other people might think. Creativity is given to you as a flow it is not there to be judged or stopped. I will write no matter who it may effect. Because I have no control over other peoples effect ratio. And if I thought I did, I am tired of thinking that false thought. People are going to think what they think and I don't have control over that. Thank you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment