Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, August 5, 2010

08-05-10

I have a new class to go to tonight. I am excited. I want to leave now. But I have lots of time in between. Do you ever do that? You have something you are looking for and you want to go now. I will live in the moment. Not in the future. The last couple of days I have gotten so much done that I am excited. Projects that I have put off for years I got done. I am proud of this work that I did for me and my family.
The challenge for today is to look at how proud of yourself you are? I have a friend that is loosing weight and doing a great job but she won't give herself any credit until she looses it all. She has lost 20 lbs and isn't a little bit happy. I tried to see if she could give herself some credit. I was thinking of children and how we encourage them by their small steps. I think it is a good idea. Another one is to like yourself as much as you would a friend. How can you respect and accept unconditionally when you rank on yourself all the time? I am letting go of any expectations from friends and simply love them unconditionally. And most of all I am going to put myself right in the middle of that acceptance and unconditional love. Let it radiate out from myself, creating a safer place to create, what am I creating? I am creating a circle of expanding love and acceptance. Join me in this circle. It is a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment