Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, August 23, 2010

08-23-10

I am so grateful right now as I am not dizzy and I haven't been dizzy most of the day. I took sea sick pills and some vitamins that are good for your ears. And one of them must have worked. We got the whole house primed. Now we have to re-tape for the house color. Since our house is an original color we get to name the color of our paint. I will keep you updated on that.
I am missing my friends and my normal life. We are living in the dark. All the windows and doors are papered and taped. The yard is full of all the deck furniture and the deers ate all my plants. The front yard is full of the front porch items plus much more. I am not complaining I am actually explaining. It is quite a process. All the counter tops in the house are full of tape and any other items that we use.
We even bought a great gray stain for the front porch cement and we bought cleaner and water proofing for the deck. We have 4 out buildings to scrape and paint too. We could get overwhelmed easily, but have to take in one step at a time.
Creative, creative, creative. The deers still visit and watch us. The bees aren't getting too made at us invading their space.
The challenge today is to take a look at what overwhelms you? Do you remember a time when you think you may have gotten in over your head? If you do what did you do about it? Go with the flow or stop the project. Sometimes I would stop a project but you can't really do it with this, well I guess you could but my husband would never ever do that. I use overwhelmed in much smaller projects, like clutter, magazines, piles of papers. Don't tell anyone OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment