Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, August 26, 2010

08-26-10

Now we are on the correct current date. Now that the major part of our house is done and I am actually feeling better I didn't focus on the house. I focused on all the things I had on hold in my creative life, in my teaching life and in my personal life. Focusing on the house with my husband was awesome and at the same time I didn't get my calls in, my appointments made, mynext creative project in tow. So today I got many many things done in that short time span.
It does seem like time stands still sometimes.
The challenge today is to to take a look at time. You can't look at it except on a clock or watch. Time is illusive, it travels fast sometimes and slow other times. You always hear how time flies when you are having fun. And in the creative world that is the same idea. When you are writing, painting, acting, cooking, doing your creative gifts, time seems to slip by.
Today I kind of had the opposite. I started going with the creative flow, of laundry, calls, projects, posters, etc and I got so much done in a few hours. More that I have done in 7 days. I went with the flow and I even noticed and stopped myself if I started to get frustrated with something and noticed I had a judgment about it and it didn't go so great. I stopped the flow. Stuff like, oh they should have better information to give me. Oh, that has nothing to do with what I called about, etc. I judged the outcome and I stopped it and thought, they are doing the best they can with the information they were given and I thanked them sincerely. They were nice and really simply doing their jobs with what the company had given them. Bless their souls, I thanked them and moved on. Let us all go with the flow today and see what happens to time. Does it work with us or against us. I like ease and least resistance. Now I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment