Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

08-03-10

Let's see I need to write this so I can just space out or finish the project I am doing. Or maybe all the projects that I have started. I have laundry to find a place to live, I am cleaning up the front porch (to some level) and designing a present for a patio party. So my creativity is revolving around the house, around creating a space that is uncluttered and/or organized. The recycling needs to be done.
So the challenge for this day is to see if you overwhelm yourself with things to do. You just don't know. I had a list of things I wanted to do and then a wrench got thrown into it and everything kind of went into the background. I once heard that we are never ever complete or can get everything done so just face it.
I am doing that just face it.

No comments:

Post a Comment