Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, August 26, 2010

08-25-10

Happy 31st wedding anniversary to me. Yeah, With the house, work and our anniversary along with my husbands schedule I didn't get to blog yesterday. We had to get up at 4:00 this morning and I didn't have a mind to say anything so I didn't/.
So yesterdays challenge is to see if you ever find yourself without a mind. As things pile up on you, you can't have a creative thought to save your life. I am searching for a way to not have that be the default. We are on Default most of the time. I just shared with a friend about how I heard her frustration with her business (it is an ongoing thing) as being something that started when she was very young (I am in a class that is exploring all of this). And now I can tell her it may be her default. The words come such as, why does this happen to me, why is it easier for them, why do good things happen to them and never to me, etc. I have them, all of us have them that is why they say that what is happening right now isn't the source of your anger or frustration. It is triggering something from your default system. I like that.
I will use that and maybe change my default. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment