Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, August 29, 2010

08-29-10

It is a cleanse day for my friend and I. It is not an easy thing to do when you ate and ate the day before, the reason that we do this is to allow our insides to have a day off from the toxins and over processing that we may have to do. The cleanse is a safe one that has the nutrients in it that supports your body. If you want to try it contact me at actingforyoung@aol.com.
The challenge today is to take a look at your week coming up and to see it you have plans or are you going to play it by ear? We also have a weekend coming up that is a longer weekend? Labor day is coming up as the kids go back to laboring in their school atmosphere. I will be going back to teaching acting this fall. So that will be some sort of Laboring also. I excited to get more things done around the house to make it more organized, clean and ready for winter. My creations are around re-arranging where we store things and all so I can have it more organized and not so cluttered. My other creation I worked on today was to look at a new look for this fall and winter. I actually gave my friend an exercise for her fall look. You can do this also, write down 5 to 10 words that describe how you would like to be perceived when you enter a room, she had confident, approachable, lovable, classic were some of her words. We got a few things for her today. It is a good way to focus on what you need or want. You can also think about what you think when you see people walking into a room. Fall is always a good time to rethink what you will be wearing in the next season. Now, that is very creative. Looking at what you already have and try and incorporate that with any trend that you might be interested in. Yes, it is a fashion blog, creating a safe place to wear your look for all..

No comments:

Post a Comment