Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, August 16, 2010

08-16-10

My challenge for today is to take a look at people that drive you crazy. The reason being,maybe we meed to take a look at what we may do to drive others crazy. I have always heard what you don't like in another you probably do. I am really taking a look at that. People that I find to not know what they are doing to others by their behavior is a reflection of my behavior. I am challenged to take a look at that. Let us all take a look at that. That is not my movie. So shut the frickin up. Just had to write that. And I have to write one other random thing. I think you need to move on. OK, I'm done with random words of this moment. Because really who is reading this anyway. I could say poo poo and no one would know.

No comments:

Post a Comment