Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, August 2, 2010

08-03-10

Yes, it is that time again today. The blogster time. I have to say I have had a pretty wonderful day. I did a two day cleanse and feel great. I didn't really want to start eating again. My body was pure and running smooth. I am now eating as many vegetables as I can along with my healthy shakes. I also got my juicer out. Love that carrot juice. Costco lost many veggies today.
The challenge today is to see this physical world as a creative environment in which you, and everyone else, could express yourselves creatively. You didn't come here to judge or to fix others. What came to me last night was the flow in which this world or universe works and if you are in opposition of the flow you are creating stress. If you are in the flow, seeing the flow without judgments or filters from the past you can see what is happening with an ease. Road rage among other things are suppressed anger and filters seeing the world to be out after you. That isn't what is truly happening it is your perception of what is happening and believe me it causes layers of stress and anger to yourself. Release the need to be right, to judge why things happen, why people do things. See the happenings and say OH, then stay with natures flow. You will grow less and less stressed and things will happen in your favor not against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment