Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, August 30, 2010

08-30-10

Yes, it is the beginning of a new week. And we were going to think of a project that we could do this week. I haven't thought of mine yet. The weather has changed drastically. It was raining this morning. I wasn't at home so I didn't experience the down pour. I am home now and have many projects to do that are required. Like painting the trim on the house. Hope the weather stays nice into the fall. Like an Indian summer. But for a creative project besides that I am kind of at a loss.
I will look around right now and see if I can come up with something. My creativity for tonight and tomorrow is going to be organizing and putting things away so I can have a slate that is cleaner. So maybe I am in creative preparation.
Now comes the challenge for my dedicated creators. OK, I want everyone to look at the end of the year holidays. There may be birthdays or your specific family holiday where gifts are given. See, if you can create presents for some of those special people in your life. If you have the inclination see if you may want to do many creative projects and find a place to share them with others. Could be a church sale, an art sale, or an online extraviganza.

No comments:

Post a Comment